engines will rank your website highly for that search term.
For the highest rankings, go more in-depth than your competitors, provide clear answers, and provide graphics or illustrations to help your reader understand the content clearly.
2. Try to rank for longtail keywords. These are keywords that are niche-specific and may have very little search engine traffic. The reason why you will be aiming to rank for these terms is that there is less competition, so they should be easier to rank highly for.
3. Get customer reviews. With local businesses, reviews submitted about your website online can affect your search engine rankings as well.
5. Build internal links. For each of your longer, authoritative articles, link smaller supporting articles in your website to this main page. This will help your longer page achieve higher rankings.
6. Ensure that your website is easy to navigate. If your website isn’t easy to navigate, your visitors will just click off your website and go somewhere else. This can lower the time spent on your website and increase the bounce rate. These are both negative SEO factors.
7. Have a mobile-friendly website. These days, most internet users will access your website through a mobile device. If your website isn’t rendering properly on mobile, this will have a negative impact on user experience, rankings, and sales. So, be sure to optimize your website for mobile devices as well as desktops.
8. Increase your page speed. Page speed refers to how fast your website page loads, and this affects your rankings.
9. Get an SSL certificate for your website. It has been shown that having an SSL certificate on your website increases your website rankings.
If your website is still new and has yet to establish any authority within the niche, or if the competitors in this particular niche have very few backlinks, then it is certainly possible to rank highly for various search terms using these strategies.
As your website becomes more competitive, then building backlinks will certainly help you to continue to rank higher.
But in the meantime, don’t worry about the backlinks. Draw your visitors to your secure, quick-loading website and provide quality content that they’ll want to engage with and share with others.
At Altitude Business Solutions we work with you to come up with solutions to your business problems and set a plan for implementation. It all starts with our Discovery call where we will find out more about your business and discuss options for you moving forward. For Queensland Small Business Owners we will also discuss the Government Funded Australian Small Business Advisory Services program and if your business can take advantage of discounted services.
Contact Us to book in today
Phone: 0419 183 451