As the number of people visiting your website increases, you want to convert those people as clients. Below are five tried and true methods of converting those who peruse into those who pay.
1. Demonstrate how your product is ideal. The idea is to convince your visitor that they do not need to continue looking at other sites; your site has it all, and your product is exactly what they need.
2. Utilize home page sign ups.The more convenient your contact information, the more likely your visitors are to actually use it. Many people only view a site once, so grab their attention early on and start the relationship right away.
Remember: Many people are wary of new relationships, even if it is a simple web presence. By circulating a weekly or monthly newsletter/ezine, you can maintain contact without seeming overly pushy.
3. Immediate gratification goes a long way.Give your visitors something they can use immediately. Whether this is a free gift incentive, a fantastic Top 10 List, or downloadable forms, provide every visitor with a takeaway resource.
Remember: Don’t forget to put your name on these documents! Publicizing yourself, your site, and your product is vital. Every pdf or downloadable document your visitors print is one more piece of advertising.
4. Create a sense of personal commitment. If you portray yourself as invested, your visitors are more likely to think you are invested in them. Be direct. Make it personal. Above all, make it crystal clear that you can help solve their problems.
Remember: Position yourself as an invaluable resource and make your contact information accessible and easy to locate. This brings you one step closer to gaining a new client.
5. Quality is obvious.When it comes to your actual website, you get what you pay for. While it may seem expensive in the beginning, think about how much money will be generated from a professional website.
Remember: Website maintenance is extremely involved. Not only does the content have to be exact, the design, development and usability must be exceptional. It is usually beneficial to contract with a designer who can transform your product ideas into a credible and professional website.
At Altitude Business Solutions we are committed to helping as many business owners as we can reach new levels of success. We do this through our 45 minute phone chat where we find out all about your business and where you want it to be as well as giving you a Success Blueprint so you can take action in your business today. Yes this service is free book your phone session into our diary now.
At Altitude Business Solutions we work with you to come up with solutions to your business problems and set a plan for implementation. It all starts with our Discovery call where we will find out more about your business and discuss options for you moving forward. For Queensland Small Business Owners we will also discuss the Government Funded Australian Small Business Advisory Services program and if your business can take advantage of discounted services.
Book your complementary 20 minute discovery call today.